CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, December 07, 2003

wahlao... know what's on class95 now? wannabe by spice girls. -smacks head- haha. now lets not go on about those days i totally adored the spice girls. they were the only band i was nuts about.. i had all their official stuff i swear. my bro and my sis used to get them from london for me.. haha. i had their book, pins, all their cds and singles, everything larhs. haha. now its like so dumb to think about it..

okay. so im not gonna go to town today.. damn lazy. shall go to louisvuitton and tffany's this coming friday. day off!!! haha.

last night my bro in law, aunty, uncle, cousin all said my hair is nice. but i dont really believe them cos they're my relatives. haha. eh.. should i go for a free haircut PLUS color at toni and guy? hrrm. but i just cut my hair at leong's not too long ago.. hrrm.

okay. this was a total dumb and bimbo entry. bahh.

so mr casanova, why didnt i see through you 2 years back just like how she did?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home